Our goal for every 2019 eClinicalWorks Day is simple – to provide you with the ultimate customer experience and improve healthcare together.
2019 eClinicalWorks Day Agenda
- 9:00 AM: Registration and Breakfast
- 10:00 AM: Introduction – eClinicalWorks had a record year in 2017. Let’s review our successes, including new products and services, V11, advances in interoperability, and more!
- 10:15 AM: Connected Office – Learn how interoperability through Carequality and CommonWell Health Alliance™ is helping shape a truly connected office.
- 10:45 AM: New Core – We’ll discuss our “New Core” cycle of care that engages patients in their own health, enrolls them in the care programs best suited to their needs, and produces analytics that reinforce care delivery.
- 12:15 PM: Partners – eClinicalWorks partners with leading healthcare companies to ensure our clients have the technology and business solutions they need. Learn about the advantages of working with our partners!
- 12:30 PM: Break and Lunch
- 12:45 PM: Meet Eva – We’ll demonstrate how Eva, the EHR industry’s first virtual assistant, can help with multitasking, improve workflows, and promote higher quality clinical care.
- 1:00 PM: Population Health for Medicare & Medicare Advantage Plans – Learn how eClinicalWorks HEDIS, HCC, and CCM tools can help you support your Medicare and Medicare Advantage patients. Learn how to identify and close gaps in care, more accurately assess patient risk, and promote better medical outcomes.
- 1:45 PM: MIPS in 2018 – Learn what you need to know to meet Medicare MIPS reporting requirements in 2018. We’ll focus on changes from the 2017 reporting requirement.